Well, this is pretty cool.
Turns out A&E (the Arts and Entertainment Channel) is doing a hurry-up one-hour special on Harry Potter prognostication. Among the people being interviewed are John Granger and Steve Vanderark of the Harry Potter Lexicon. And John kindly suggested that, especially as the show is being produced out of L.A., they interview me on-camera as well.
So, if all logistics work out, Saturday I'll sit down in front of a camera and spin some set-up and payoff theories. Cool, huh?
I'll let you all know the air date (nothing set yet, as they're waiting for final clearances from Warner Bros.). In the meantime, all I have to do by Saturday is re-read my book, get my hair cut, and lose 20 pounds.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Go, Janet!!
I've read your book. If I then get a hair cut, will I lose 20 pounds?
Go get 'em.
Does this mean I need to program your name into my tivo?
Looking forward to it. Not since your double-appearances on Jeopardy have I seen you on the TV.
-- Dan Ewald
Sorry we won't be able to see it! I hope you get on and please let us know how it went!!!!!
(I'm trying to lose weight too so I know how you feel!)
Congratulations, Jan!!!!! That is so awesome. I just know you will have some wonderful things to say. I have no doubt that most of your wonderful Harry Potter knowledge is habitual by this point, so I know it won't take you long to brush up on it.
Yes, please let me know when it airs because this is definitely something I want to see.
I'm so happy for you, Jan. I'll be praying for you tomorrow and hoping you get some quality face time in the final edit of the show.
God bless!!!!
Good luck with the taping tomorrow, Jan! And have fun!
Wow! This is wonderful news. I'm sure it went great. Can't wait to hear the air date...I will have to have my sister tape it so we can watch it, but I'll definitely do that!
Tivo is filling up with Battlestar Galatica marathon. Must save room for this special! I'm sure you'll let us know when it airs! I don't want to miss it. Sooooo excited.
Have read your book 2x and will go a third just before the final book comes out.
Post a Comment