On Sunday, July 8, the A&E (Arts & Entertainment) Network will air The Hidden Secrets of Harry Potter at 10:00 p.m. This is the TV special I was interviewed for back in May, along with Steve Vanderark and John Granger, both obviously much greater names in fandom than am I.
The special's producer assures me that the show is terrific, and that A&E and Warner Bros. are both very excited about it. They expect, in fact, to air it repeatedly on A&E between July 8 and the release of the movie version of Order of the Phoenix.
Set your TiVos now!
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Can't wait!
I'm so glad we get A&E now! If only we had a TiVo...
Too bad I don't have cable TV....maybe it will be on-line somewhere after the show airs? Maybe The HP Lexicon will link to it *crosses fingers*
Post a Comment