Thursday, July 19, 2007

SEE ME ON TV AGAIN (MAYBE)

Update: -- Nope. Not gonna be on the show. Instead of doing an in-studio piece, they're going out of studio to the big HP release party that Scholastic is throwing in NY. See how quickly one's 15 minutes of fame disappears! (Ha!)...

Actually, I sort of don't mind. I don't have to worry about hair/make-up issues, can just relax and join friends for dinner before going to our own release parties (all the while following the invaluable advice from Travis Prinzi regarding making sure we don't get spoiled!). Enjoy your own parties/waiting/reading this evening!...End of update

I got a call from the Keith Olbermann Show on MSNBC today, asking if I'd be available to do an on-camera interview for his show tomorrow night (Friday, 8 p.m. EDT) about Harry Potter. Apparently Mr. Olbermann is a Harry fan, even gave his own predictions a couple of weeks ago. (He thinks Harry's scar is a Horcrux, but that to destroy that Horcrux and hence Voldemort, Harry will have to give up his wizarding powers.)

But me being on the show is just a maybe for now, so don't set your TiVos. They'll let me know tomorrow morning when they see if there's more important news happening than the Book 7 release (could that even be possible?). Or if they've found a more interesting person to talk to (much more likely!).

I'll post as soon as I know! All I ask is no spoilers! (And help w/ hair and makeup.)

No comments: