Thursday, July 05, 2007

HARRY POTTER: THE HIDDEN SECRETS

I guess it's really official when it's in TV Guide.

Not only will Harry Potter: The Hidden Secrets have its premiere airing this Sunday night, July 8, at 10:00 p.m. (9 central), but it's going to be aired frequently through the following week:

Monday, July 9, 2:00 a.m. on A&E
Thursday, July 12, 11:00 p.m. on A&E
Friday, July 13, 3:00 a.m. on A&E
Saturday, July 14, 2:00 p.m. on A&E
Sunday, July 15, 3:00 p.m. on A&E
Sunday, July 15, 9:00 p.m. on the Biography Channel
Monday, July 16, 1:00 a.m. on the Biography Channel

Not exactly prime time, but hey. If you click on the TV Guide link, it gives the TiVo codes for each show.

I'll be looking forward to hearing what y'all think next week!

5 comments:

Edmund said...

Enjoyed the show. Wish there had been more from the experts and fewer clips. Your point on narrative distraction was well received at our house - the spouse and daughter went "Hmmmmm...."

Linds said...

Likewise on the more experts, fewer clips wish, but otherwise fantastic. I was especially impressed with the consistency of the 'nobody is who we think they are' theme - hadn't really put that all together yet. I like its implications. Great job! (And great hair) :)

Sarah said...

Very nice job, Jan! Your enjoyment of the material shone through. I was so proud of you! They obviously liked what you brought a lot given how much they used you!

Mucho kudos!

Janet said...

Edmund--

Actually, it was John Granger talking about narrative misdirection. I know it all went by so fast, hard to keep track, but credit where credit is due!

Thanks for watching!

Edmund said...

Sorry for the misattribution. You pretty much made the same point, though.

I'm amazed at how many on the net seem to think Harry must die. I don't, though I don't think he'll have a cozy life with Ginny at their version of the Burrow. I think that he will be, to borrow a phrase from Christian thought, "in but not of" the wizard world. Churchill was thrown out and forgotten as soon as WWII was over - Harry may suffer the same fate.